More progress on the gameroom!

The work day count is now up to 4.  Saturday we got to here:

Sunday we finished with it looking like this:

We even worked on the inside a little…running all the electric and starting on the insulation.

I continue to be amazed at both the quantity and quality of work my b-in-l, Tom, is doing!

It looks like we’re settling into an every other weekend pace.  I will tinker a little during the week doing what I can do without setting the project back two days for every day of “work” I do.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: